Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Night Vision






Experimenting at night was awesome- never really knew that photography at night could be so much fun.
And for the record, no flashes have been used for any of these pics.
We were loitering around on the streets of J.M road, and managed to get some real cool shots.
People waiting for a bus-patiently- Man- Pune really lacks in a good mode of public transport.




The white blob of light , right in the middle of the pic, is a moving car. I love the feel of this pic.


Again, the red streaks- a bike whizzing past leaving a trail of red- gives a surreal effect....





More vehicles, zooming off and providing me with some great photo ops.






Learning my alphabets once again-street lights,vehicular lights and Mirror images makes alphabets so much fun.





As we moved further, we saw a Mela/ Fun Fair below the 2 wheeler bridge, near the river bed. 
 Managed to get a few shots from an elevated position, giving me freedom to click without people getting conscious about it.



Check out these next series of photos. i managed to get them in different throes of motion.
I especially love the last pic.





The rest of the pics are me getting psychedelic- Going crazy with lights- the street lights, vehicle lights, the fair lights- I finally have a canvas where I can let loose :)





So, these are some of the pics I could manage that evening- I have tons more of them- will post them eventually in due time.


No comments:

Post a Comment